|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Maud and Roland see walking together in France?
(a) Cropper and Blackadder.
(b) Fergus and Cropper.
(c) Leonora and Blackadder.
(d) Fergus and Leonora.
2. What does Cropper do to the letters he is trying to buy from Daisy Wapshott?
(a) He memorizes them.
(b) He secretly photographs them.
(c) He secretly writes an exact copy of them.
(d) He cuts off a piece of the paper to analyze.
3. What does the librarian warn Roland to do?
(a) Not expose the old papers to air.
(b) Only touch the papers with gloves or tweezers.
(c) Leave all the pieces of paper in the same order.
(d) Not touch, move, or read the papers until they are cataloged.
4. Who does Val come home with?
(a) A woman friend from work.
(b) A wealthy-looking woman.
(c) A man in a red Porsche.
(d) A man dressed in artsy clothes with a beard.
5. How many letters does Roland find in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sabine's first impression of Christabel?
2. What are the first letters between Christabel and Ash like?
3. What does Blackadder tell Fergus when Fergus asks where Roland is?
4. What do Maud and Roland do when they find other scholars have followed the trail to France?
5. Who is interested in Christabel LaMotte's writings?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)