|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Ash think that Christabel can be both a muse and a poet?
(a) No, Ash thinks she can be only one or the other.
(b) Yes, Ash thinks she can be his muse and her own poet.
(c) No, Ash thinks she can only be a poet, but never a muse.
(d) Yes, but not at the same time.
2. How long have Maud and Roland given themselves to work?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five days.
(d) A month.
3. Who comes from behind the stones?
(a) Old men.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Singing children.
(d) Talking wolves.
4. What does Ash do that makes Christabel say that perhaps they should stop writing?
(a) Ash mentions possibly divorcing his wife.
(b) Ash tells Christobel how beautiful she is.
(c) Ash asks her to come away with him.
(d) Ash goes by Christabel's house when he is nearby.
5. What does Christabel compare herself to?
(a) A box.
(b) A tree.
(c) A doll.
(d) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel is Cropper staying at?
2. What library is Roland in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Where do Roland and Maud decide to go together to further their investigation?
4. What is the title of the book Roland looks at?
5. What does Blanche Glover refer to Christabel as?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)