|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Lady Joan Bailey have?
(a) A German shorthaired pointer.
(b) A labrador retriever.
(c) A Scottish terrier.
(d) A golden retriever.
2. Who comes from behind the stones?
(a) Singing children.
(b) Talking wolves.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Old men.
3. What did Ash send his wife during his trip?
(a) A saphire bracelet.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A jet brooch.
(d) A diamond necklace.
4. What is Maud's suggestion for herself and Roland to read the letters?
(a) She suggests that she read the letters first, and Roland reads after her.
(b) She suggests they read the letters aloud to each other.
(c) She suggests that she read Christabel's letters, while Roland reads Ash's.
(d) She suggests that she begins reading at the beginning and Roland begins at the end.
5. How does Ash address the recipient of the letters?
(a) "My Dearest Friend."
(b) "Dear Miss."
(c) "Dear Madam."
(d) "My Darling."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pictures of Ash does Roland have?
2. Who came to see Ellen while her husband was away?
3. What kind of car does Cropper drive?
4. How does Roland help Lady Joan Bailey?
5. When does Val cook complex meals?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)