|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ash meet the woman the letters are addressed to?
(a) At a friend's breakfast.
(b) At a political meeting.
(c) At a dance.
(d) At a university lecture.
2. What relation does Maud say she has to Christabel?
(a) Maud is her third cousin once removed.
(b) Maud is no relation.
(c) Maud is her great-great-great niece.
(d) Maud is her cousin's granddaughter.
3. How many letters does Roland find in the book?
4. What does the librarian warn Roland to do?
(a) Not touch, move, or read the papers until they are cataloged.
(b) Not expose the old papers to air.
(c) Leave all the pieces of paper in the same order.
(d) Only touch the papers with gloves or tweezers.
5. What does Blanche Glover refer to Christabel as?
(a) A queen.
(b) A nun.
(c) A saint.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ash address the recipient of the letters?
2. Where is the book that Roland looks at usually kept?
3. How does Roland feel about the library?
4. What kind of dog does Lady Joan Bailey have?
5. What does Blackadder do when Roland tells him about the notes in the book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)