|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roland live with?
(a) A group of graduate students.
(b) No one.
(c) His parents.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. Does Roland show Maud the letters?
(a) Yes, but not at first.
(b) Yes, but he doesn't tell her he took the originals.
(c) No, but he tells her a little bit about the letters.
(d) No, he keeps the letters completely secret.
3. What is in the box Maud finds?
(a) A diary.
4. How old is Roland?
5. How does Sir George react to the discovery?
(a) He is cautious and possessive.
(b) He doesn't care about the discovery.
(c) He is worried and nervous.
(d) He is excited and curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mood is Val in when Roland sees her?
2. What condition does Beatrice impose on Roland reading Ellen Ash's journals?
3. What reference to Christabel does Beatrice Nest find in Ellen Ash's journals?
4. How does Roland help Lady Joan Bailey?
5. What is Maud's home like?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)