|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reference to Christabel does Beatrice Nest find in Ellen Ash's journals?
(a) Ellen Ash saw Christabel at a dinner party.
(b) Ellen Ash wrote a letter to Christabel.
(c) Ellen Ash read Christabel's epic poem.
(d) Ellen Ash was involved in a charity with Christabel.
2. How does Sir George react to the discovery?
(a) He is worried and nervous.
(b) He is excited and curious.
(c) He is cautious and possessive.
(d) He doesn't care about the discovery.
3. What is Maud's home like?
(a) Sterile and tidy.
(b) Lively and changing.
(c) Messy and noisy.
(d) Old and decaying.
4. Which apparition does the child follow?
(a) The silver apparition.
(b) The golden apparition.
(c) The bright blue apparition.
(d) The pale apparition.
5. How does Maud find the box in Christabel's room?
(a) From an entry in a diary.
(b) From a passage in a letter.
(c) From a clue in a poem.
(d) From a photograph in an old book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting references does Roland find in the diary?
2. What herb does the apparition offer the child?
3. What is in the box Maud finds?
4. How many pictures of Ash does Roland have?
5. What advice does the woman give the child at the beginning of the journey?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)