1. What library is Roland in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Dublin Library.
(b) London Library.
(c) New York Library.
(d) Paris Library.
2. In what condition is the book Roland is studying?
(a) Perfect condition, like new.
(b) Good condition, with just a few minor problems.
(c) Poor condition, with many problems.
(d) Good condition, except for the last fifty pages.
3. How does Roland feel about the library?
(a) He is afraid of it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He is bored by it.
4. Where is the book that Roland looks at usually kept?
(a) In the basement stacks.
(b) On display in a glass box.
(c) In a long-term storage facility.
(d) In a locked safe.
5. What is the title of the book Roland looks at?
(a) Garden of Proserpina.
(b) Principi di una Scienza.
(c) Pranks of Priapus.
(d) The Grecian Way of Love.
6. Where is the largest collection of Ash's books housed?
(a) The Randolph Henry Ash Collection in Wisconsin.
(b) Sapienza, Università di Roma in Rome.
(c) University of Cambridge in England.
(d) Robert Dale Owen University in New Mexico.
This section contains 4,725 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)