1. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
2. What title did Joan's father hold?
Canon of Ingleheim.
3. Of what culture was Joan's mother?
4. What subjects did Joan strive to learn?
Religion and medicine.
5. What situation did Joan's continued success in her education depend upon?
Her ability to hide the fact she was female.
6. Which one person knew Joan's true self?
7. Who was Joan's tutor when she was a child?
8. What is the name of the school Joan would eventually attend?
9. To what office is Joan eventually elected?
This section contains 5,310 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)