|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Joan would eventually attend?
2. What does Aesculapius promise Joan when he leaves?
(a) He will return for her.
(b) He will arrange for her to enter a better school.
(c) He will send another teacher to her.
(d) He will arrange for her to go to him.
3. What does Joan discover when she applies logic to Hrotrud's trial?
(a) It could have been handled faster.
(b) Hrotrud was guilty.
(c) Hrotrud was innocent.
(d) It could have been handled differently.
4. How does Joan end up traveling to Dorstadt?
(a) Joan pretends to be John's servant.
(b) Joan convinces the Bishop's men that her parents want her to accompany her brother.
(c) Joan pretends to be John.
(d) Joan flirts with the men and offers to marry one in exchange for going on the trip.
5. Why was Joan's role in history taken from the history books?
(a) Because she was not worth remembering.
(b) Because she was a cruel leader.
(c) Because she is female.
(d) Because she committed heinous crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerold find when he goes to the chapel in Villairis?
2. How does Joan see her love for Gerold now that time has passed?
3. How does Joan cure a leper?
4. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
5. What happens to John and the emissary as they walk in the woods in Chapter 6?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)