|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
2. Who cares for Joan through her illness in Chapter 6?
(c) The Canon of Ingleheim.
3. What does Joan's father do when he sees her reading the book Aesculapius gave Joan?
(a) He asks her to explain the main concepts to him.
(b) He orders her to scrape the words from the pages.
(c) He asks her to read it to him.
(d) He burns it.
4. For whom does Judith, wife of Viscount Waifar, come to the church to pray?
(a) Her dead son.
(b) Her stillborn daughter.
(c) Her dead husband.
(d) Her dying mother.
5. What punishment does the Pope give the person accused of starting the fire?
(c) Imprisonment in the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a farrier do?
2. Why is Judith, wife of Viscount Waifar, turned away from the church even though she has waited the normal thirty days?
3. Where has Joan been for the five years since her wedding?
4. Who does Richild tell Joan is behind the arranged marriage?
5. What job is Gerold assigned to do while away from his family?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)