|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds a passage in the law books that results in the church council overruling the abbot?
(a) Brother Benjamin.
(b) Joan of Ingleheim.
(c) John of Anglicus.
(d) Gerold of Villiaris.
2. Where has Joan been for the five years since her wedding?
(a) Home with her parents.
(b) A monestary in Fulda.
(c) A convent in Rome.
(d) Living with her husband.
3. What does Joan's father do when he sees her reading the book Aesculapius gave Joan?
(a) He burns it.
(b) He asks her to explain the main concepts to him.
(c) He asks her to read it to him.
(d) He orders her to scrape the words from the pages.
4. Who created this miracle?
(a) The Pope.
5. Who finds the survivor?
(c) The Canon of Ingleheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the servant Richild forced to walk beside the wagons in Chapter 9?
2. What subjects did Joan strive to learn?
3. How does Joan cure a leper?
4. What crime is Benedict accused of committing?
5. What does John steal from his father in Chapter 6?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)