|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Joan would eventually attend?
2. Who does Gerold kill on the docks in a rage?
(b) A Viking.
(d) His assistant.
3. In Chapter 15, who offers punishment to the monks at Fulda?
(a) Canon of Ingleheim.
(b) Abbot Raban.
(d) John of Anglicus.
4. How will Joan's marriage affect John's status at Dorstadt?
(a) John will be forced to leave and to go to a monastery.
(b) John will be married as well.
(c) John will not be affected at all.
(d) John will be sent home.
5. For what reason do Anastasius and his father go to the Roman Lateran Palace?
(a) To visit Anastasius' Uncle Theordorus.
(b) To visit the Pope.
(c) To visit the Lutheran Bishop.
(d) To visit the landmarks of Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richild do to Joan to force her to attend the wedding?
2. What is the only way for Hrotrud to prove her innocence?
3. Who does Richild tell Joan is behind the arranged marriage?
4. With whom does Joan fancy herself in love at the young age of thirteen?
5. For what reason does Joan admire this saint?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)