|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerold find when he goes to the chapel in Villairis?
(a) Joan marrying another man.
(b) His family and friends all masacred.
(c) Richild marrying another man.
(d) John being baptized before going to monastery.
2. What does Richild say about Joan's relationship with Gerold?
(a) That he confessed all to Richild and regrets his actions.
(b) That he can never divorce Richild.
(c) That he has had many flirtations.
(d) That he thinks of Joan only as a friend.
3. Who was Joan's tutor when she was a child?
4. What is the Roman Lateran Palace?
(a) The home of the Lutheran bishop.
(b) The home of the Archbishop of Rome.
(c) The home of the Pope.
(d) The home of the Roman Emperor.
5. What does Joan discover about white wolves simply by observing them?
(a) That their pups require their father's to lick them into life.
(b) That their pups are born brown.
(c) That their pups are born alive, contrary to popular belief.
(d) That their pups are born with their eyes open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to destroy the small village where Gudrun grew up?
2. What does Joan plan to do to avoid getting married?
3. Who does Richild tell Joan is behind the arranged marriage?
4. What does Aesculapius promise Joan when he leaves?
5. What does John steal from his father in Chapter 6?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)