|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Gerold make as he makes the journey home?
(a) That he wants Joan to marry the farrier's son.
(b) That he wants to marry Joan.
(c) That he wants to renew his marriage vows with Richild.
(d) That he wants to have another child.
2. Of what does Matthew die?
(a) An illness.
(b) A sword wound.
(c) A wagon accident.
(d) An infection.
3. What does Richild intercept that tells her of Joan's plans?
(a) A letter to her mother.
(b) A letter to Gerold.
(c) A letter to John.
(d) A letter to her father.
4. What does Aesculapius promise Joan when he leaves?
(a) He will return for her.
(b) He will arrange for her to go to him.
(c) He will arrange for her to enter a better school.
(d) He will send another teacher to her.
5. What title did Joan's father hold?
(a) Bishop of Ingleheim.
(b) Cardinal of Ingleheim.
(c) Canon of Ingleheim.
(d) Priest of Ingleheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aesculapius fired from the schola?
2. Why was Joan's mother considered a heathen by her father?
3. Why does Richild arrange a marriage for Joan?
4. Who does Richild tell Joan is behind the arranged marriage?
5. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)