|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Joan would eventually attend?
2. Who cares for Joan through her illness in Chapter 6?
(d) The Canon of Ingleheim.
3. Which saint does Joan admire?
(a) St. Catherine.
(b) St. Elizabeth.
(c) St. Jude.
(d) St. Agnes.
4. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
5. For what reason does their father blame two people for the death of Matthew?
(a) They caused the sword wound that killed him.
(b) They brought sin into the family.
(c) They exposed him to an illness.
(d) They caused the wagon accident that killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title did Joan's father hold?
2. What stipulation does Joan's father place on the Greek tutor before allowing him to teach Joan?
3. For what reason do Anastasius and his father go to the Roman Lateran Palace?
4. Who does their father blame for Matthew's death?
5. What does Aesculapius give Joan when he leaves?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)