|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project does Joan suggest in order to protect the basilica from future attacks?
(a) Building a mote.
(b) Building a watch tower.
(c) Building a stronger army.
(d) Building a wall.
2. What punishment does the Pope give the person accused of starting the fire?
(a) Imprisonment in the dungeon.
3. Why does Richild force a servant to walk along side the wagons?
(a) Because the servant refused to help load the wagons.
(b) Because she was angry at Joan for riding a horse, but could not punish Joan.
(c) Because of a tasteless joke about the daughter of Richild's wedding night.
(d) Because the servant refused to sit with the luggage.
4. How does Odo's behavior with Joan change, causing tensions in Chapter 9?
(a) Odo begins to ignore Joan, even when she has the correct answers to his questions.
(b) Odo begins to force himself sexually on Joan.
(c) Odo begins to allow the other students to physically abuse Joan.
(d) Odo begins to physically abuse Joan.
5. What does Joan discover about white wolves simply by observing them?
(a) That their pups are born with their eyes open.
(b) That their pups are born brown.
(c) That their pups require their father's to lick them into life.
(d) That their pups are born alive, contrary to popular belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What practice does Joan institute in the churches of Fulda that causes her to be punished for disobedience?
2. On whose side does Gerold choose to fight?
3. What changes to her body does Joan not like?
4. To where does the fire spread, placing innocent lives in danger?
5. What does Gerold buy for Joan during their trip in Chapter 9?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)