1. In what year is Joan of Ingleheim born?
2. What title did Joan's father hold?
(a) Bishop of Ingleheim.
(b) Cardinal of Ingleheim.
(c) Priest of Ingleheim.
(d) Canon of Ingleheim.
3. Of what culture was Joan's mother?
4. What subjects did Joan strive to learn?
(a) Medicine and logic.
(b) Homeopathy and paganism.
(c) Religion and medicine.
(d) Religion and philosophy.
5. What situation did Joan's continued success in her education depend upon?
(a) Her ability to hide the truth of her education from her father.
(b) Her ability to heal lepers.
(c) Her ability to pay her tuition.
(d) Her ability to hide the fact she was female.
6. Which one person knew Joan's true self?
(a) John of Anglicus.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. Who was Joan's tutor when she was a child?
8. What is the name of the school Joan would eventually attend?
9. To what office is Joan eventually elected?
This section contains 5,310 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)