|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin says that eyes, along with this, bear no jests. What will bear no jest?
2. Franklin mentions three things should not be taken by candlelight. Which is not one of the three?
3. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
4. What is the name of the person who brags that she is beauty?
5. What word is used to describe a stubborn and obstinate person?
6. When talking about the forbearance of a traveler, which animal is not mentioned?
7. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
8. What two items do not make a good meal combination?
(a) Liver and onions.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Fruit and grain.
(d) Fish and dairy.
9. One should not fear death. The sooner one dies, the sooner he will be ___________.
10. A man who has not had the opportunity of celebrity must often replace it with which of the following?
(b) A wife.
11. What is another name for someone who is considered to be lazy?
12. A lean award is better than a fat what?
13. Franklin talks about the difference between which two often similar things?
(a) Education and knowledge.
(b) Leisure and laziness.
(c) Practice and theory.
(d) Experience and know how.
14. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
15. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people will most likely go through life without just rewards?
2. What great Biblical character is referred to in regards to slaying thousands?
3. When a person is thirty-years-old, what part of him is in the most control?
4. One should take a lot of time and much care when choosing _____________.
5. What adjective is used to describe all types of blood?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)