|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin believes that which of the following is all but useless?
2. What industry did Franklin apprentice in at first?
(a) Dock worker.
(b) Library science.
(c) Postal service.
3. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
4. Lawyers are compared to what animal in Proverb 3?
5. In the old days, it was said that time does what to all things?
6. In more modern days, it was said that time does what to all things?
7. Lies stand on how many legs?
8. The best kind of sermon is what?
9. In Franklin's opinion, what is the last organ to stop when a woman dies?
10. Franklin believes that an innocent ______ is more worthy than a vicious prince.
11. In Franklin's opinion, what is the last organ to stop when a man dies?
12. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
13. Franklin says that eyes, along with this, bear no jests. What will bear no jest?
14. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
15. What adjective is used to describe all types of blood?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Franklin compare to a shadow in the sun?
2. One who dresses well will soon find that he is no longer _______________.
3. For what item did Homer have to beg?
4. From what physical ailment did the man suffer?
5. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)