|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unable to learn in any school but the school of experience?
2. Whoever knows a fool is also sure to know the fool's ________________.
3. Pride in the way one dresses is sure to become what?
(d) An empty curse.
4. Where there is hunger, it is likely that _____ will not be regarded.
5. It is possible to give a man a place in office but it is not possible to give him what?
Short Answer Questions
1. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
2. What two things may possibly be exclusive?
3. The best kind of sermon is what?
4. All things are difficult to those that practice what?
5. A man who experiences passion rides what kind of a horse?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)