|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin takes great care to discuss the anatomy of which of the following?
(a) Human heart.
(c) The church.
2. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
(a) William and Mary.
(b) University of Pennsylvania.
3. An undutiful daughter will surely make what kind of wife?
4. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
5. If one avoids all temptations, one might be granted a ____.
(a) Clear conscience.
(b) Place in heaven.
(c) Peaceful mind.
(d) Long life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every man may be able to boast about his honesty, but few men can boast about what?
2. A man is not complete unless he has a ___________.
3. What word is used to describe a stubborn and obstinate person?
4. How many towns contend for Homer?
5. In the old days, it was said that time does what to all things?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)