|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every man may be able to boast about his honesty, but few men can boast about what?
(c) Clear conscience.
2. In several sayings, Franklin warns against calculating your future before it happens. What saying most closely compares to that thought?
(a) A stitch in time saves nine.
(b) He who lives in glass houses should not throw stones.
(c) Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
(d) Haste makes waste.
3. What great Biblical character is referred to in regards to slaying thousands?
4. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
5. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Franklin it is not the large things that wreak havoc. Instead, what is more likely to sink a ship?
2. When a person is twenty-years-old, what part of him is in the most control?
3. A man who experiences passion rides what kind of a horse?
4. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
5. What other occupation was held by the poet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)