|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One Through Page 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe all types of blood?
2. What is the one thing that dares not enter a working man's house?
3. According to Franklin it is not the large things that wreak havoc. Instead, what is more likely to sink a ship?
(a) Loose lips.
(b) A faulty captain.
(c) Tear in the sail.
(d) Small leak.
4. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
5. What is a "clodpate?"
(a) Horse shoe.
(b) Part of a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. A light purse is considered to be which of the following?
2. What one thing is said to be the root of evil as well as the cause of a dull brain?
3. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
4. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
5. What almost always has a reason, even if it is not a good one?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)