|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One Through Page 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A modern wit is considered to one of the fools belonging to whom?
2. A light purse is considered to be which of the following?
(a) A heavy curse.
(b) A real pity.
(c) Nothing worse.
(d) Not a sin.
3. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
4. In what city was Benjamin Franklin born?
5. An undutiful daughter will surely make what kind of wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing is said to be the root of evil as well as the cause of a dull brain?
2. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
3. Franklin says that a mob is a monster and although it has many heads it lacks what?
4. When talking about the forbearance of a traveler, which animal is not mentioned?
5. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)