|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One Through Page 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items do not make a good meal combination?
(a) Liver and onions.
(b) Fruit and grain.
(c) Fish and dairy.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
2. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
3. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
(b) William and Mary.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
4. Franklin says that a mob is a monster and although it has many heads it lacks what?
5. When a person is twenty-years-old, what part of him is in the most control?
Short Answer Questions
1. What industry did Franklin apprentice in at first?
2. The best kind of sermon is what?
3. To what does Franklin compare to a shadow in the sun?
4. What word is used to describe a stubborn and obstinate person?
5. What is a "clodpate?"
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)