|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One Through Page 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin says that a house without a woman or firelight is like a body without a soul or _____.
2. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
3. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
(a) University of Pennsylvania.
(c) William and Mary.
4. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
5. While one strives to be at peace with one's neighbors, one should always strive to be at war with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
2. Franklin talks about the difference between which two often similar things?
3. To what does Franklin compare to a shadow in the sun?
4. After crosses and losses, men tend to become which of the following?
5. A man who has not had the opportunity of celebrity must often replace it with which of the following?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)