|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, along with visitors, will stink after three days?
(b) A wet dog.
(c) Rotted meat.
2. Franklin believes that a quiet ______ sleeps in thunder.
3. Although virtue may not make one handsome, which of the following with surely make one ugly?
4. What is the name of the person who brags that she is beauty?
5. What will help a man to become profound?
Short Answer Questions
1. Franklin says that a house without a woman or firelight is like a body without a soul or _____.
2. What should you leave behind come the new year?
3. What is a groat?
4. With which family member did Benjamin work as an apprentice?
5. When something begins in anger, it is bound to end in what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)