|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first proverb refers to what kind of money?
2. Although it may be hard to be poor, Franklin also says that it is ____________.
(a) A fact of life.
3. When you try to talk to another person you should try to talk about what interests them not about what?
(c) What interests you.
4. Which relative should you visit often, but not every day?
5. What is the end to this famous saying: To err is human, to forgive is divine, to persist is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When should a person go to bed if he wants to be healthy, wealthy and wise?
2. One should take a lot of time and much care when choosing _____________.
3. Franklin believes that age is ____ and doubting.
4. People tend to not realize the worth of something until it is what?
5. A man who has not had the opportunity of celebrity must often replace it with which of the following?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)