|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that dares not enter a working man's house?
2. After crosses and losses, men tend to become which of the following?
(a) Forthright and honest.
(b) Holy and silent.
(c) Humbler and wiser.
(d) Stealthy and quiet.
3. A bad commentator is known to spoil even the best ____________.
(a) Sporting events.
4. What is a groat?
5. Franklin says that two things always worry their keepers. The two things are kings and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is important for a man to remember that he should not dwell with whom?
2. Many men have been ruined by what?
3. "You may delay, but time will not" is most similar to which saying?
4. What is a faggot?
5. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)