|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first proverb refers to what kind of money?
2. The truth stands on how many legs?
3. If one does what he knows he should do, it will be easy to live with which of the following?
(b) A quiet conscience.
(c) A simple heart.
4. Franklin stated that while one's pride increases, which of the following declines?
5. Who/what will not allow a new error or a new truth?
Short Answer Questions
1. One who dresses well will soon find that he is no longer _______________.
2. Which two things are considered to be the practice of fools?
3. Which relative should you visit often, but not every day?
4. What is one thing that a mother would never exchange?
5. Lies stand on how many legs?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)