|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Having an egg today is better than having what tomorrow?
2. In what year was Franklin born?
3. In what language does Mr. Fog speak?
4. Which of the following items is something that cannot stand upright on its own?
(a) Empty bag.
(b) Man without a wife.
(c) Child without God.
(d) Country without purpose.
5. To what does Franklin compare to a shadow in the sun?
(a) Fair weather.
(b) Skittish animals.
(c) False friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "clodpate?"
2. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
3. If one does what he knows he should do, it will be easy to live with which of the following?
4. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
5. If one eats few suppers, one will have less need for which of the following?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)