|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mourns his sins with a heavy heart?
2. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
3. According to the text, a woman will sober up after what occasion?
(b) New Year.
4. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
5. Franklin refers to a villain in relation to being anointed and which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unable to learn in any school but the school of experience?
2. A man is not complete unless he has a ___________.
3. What great Biblical character is referred to in regards to slaying thousands?
4. Which is not listed as one of the things that a man grows tired of after three days?
5. What, along with visitors, will stink after three days?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)