|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lawyers are compared to what animal in Proverb 3?
2. What almost always has a reason, even if it is not a good one?
3. One should not fear death. The sooner one dies, the sooner he will be ___________.
4. What precious metal is referred to by Franklin in this section?
5. A bad commentator is known to spoil even the best ____________.
(a) Sporting events.
Short Answer Questions
1. One is bound to learn from things that have caused _________.
2. In Franklin's opinion, what is the last organ to stop when a woman dies?
3. A modern wit is considered to one of the fools belonging to whom?
4. Although it may be hard to be poor, Franklin also says that it is ____________.
5. All things are difficult to those that practice what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)