|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the three things that can never be properly mended after being broken?
2. Who is unable to learn in any school but the school of experience?
3. Lies stand on how many legs?
4. Which relative should you visit often but not at night?
5. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
(a) University of Pennsylvania.
(b) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. A modern wit is considered to one of the fools belonging to whom?
2. A child and a prince will always quarrel over trifles. What are trifles?
3. When talking about the forbearance of a traveler, which animal is not mentioned?
4. Which character is always seen as being on horseback but never moving forward?
5. What will help a man to become profound?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)