|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Mr. Fog speak?
2. A man will never be able to have gain or honor when dealing with whom?
3. If a man got at least half of everything he wished for, what he would end up with would be ___________.
(c) More want.
4. Franklin believes that which of the following is all but useless?
5. All things are difficult to those that practice what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The best kind of sermon is what?
2. What is the one thing that dares not enter a working man's house?
3. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
4. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
5. Lies stand on how many legs?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)