|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is smartest to keep one's eyes completely open before what?
2. The best kind of sermon is what?
3. Which relative should you visit often but not at night?
4. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
(b) William and Mary.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
5. Franklin believes that which of the following is all but useless?
Short Answer Questions
1. A bad commentator is known to spoil even the best ____________.
2. If one chooses to lie down with the dogs, he will most likely rise up with what?
3. What great Biblical character is referred to in regards to slaying thousands?
4. Lies stand on how many legs?
5. If you trust someone with your secrets, it is the same as selling him your _______________.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)