|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Bukowski when Lubonski sends him to Bukowo?
(a) Janko Buk.
(b) Jan Buk.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
2. How many traitors from Krumpf's file mysteriously die?
3. Who may be declared an enemy of the state?
(a) Bukowski's wife.
(b) Lubonski's wife.
4. Who is sent to Under the Clock in February 1942?
5. Who competes with Feliks for the woman he falls in love with at the fourth castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose activities are part of a secret police report?
2. Who is Marjorie's father?
3. Who is the father of the woman that Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
4. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
5. Who defeats the Russians in Warsaw?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is SS Major Konrad Krumpf and where is he stationed?
2. What does Count Andrzej Lubonski tell Wiktor Bukowksi about a secret police report and what solution does Bukowski consider to help save his reputation?
3. What is Wiktor Bukowski's secret and how does his wife deal with it when she learns about it?
4. What are the pros and cons with the Germans deciding to open a new weapons testing facility near Bukowo?
5. Explain the development of a middle class in Poland after World War I.
6. How does Szymon get his assignment changed at the concentration camp? What is his new job?
7. Why does Wiktor Bukowski object to his cousin's marriage announcement?
8. How does Lubonski help the partisan troop?
9. Discuss Szymon's life in his first concentration camp.
10. Explain how Jadwiga Buk dies.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)