|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do secret police label as a person who is easily duped?
2. While the battle is forming at Warsaw, where do the Russians present their terms for peace?
(a) In Warsaw.
(b) In Lithuania.
(c) At Brest-Litovsk.
(d) At Bukowo.
3. What war has just ended when Poland is reunited?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) World War II.
4. Who wants some of Marjorie's art treasures?
5. Who stops Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the commandos retrieve from a river, then photograph, after witnessing a weapons testing?
2. Who first sided with the Russians but began to question it after learning of their plans for farm management and outlawing the Catholic Church?
3. Where will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
4. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
5. What is SS Major Konrad Krumpf's duty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is SS Major Konrad Krumpf and where is he stationed?
2. How does Szymon get his assignment changed at the concentration camp? What is his new job?
3. How does Lubonski help the partisan troop?
4. Why does Wiktor Bukowski object to his cousin's marriage announcement?
5. Who is Szymon Bukowski? Who are his parents?
6. Who is Count Andrzej Lubonski and what is the purpose of his visit to Vienna in 1895?
7. What name does Szymon use when he joins Jan's Stork Commandos? What does Szymon do when the Russians begin the liberation of Poland?
8. What is the daring raid the partisan carries out in Krakow? What encouraged them to do it?
9. What are the pros and cons with the Germans deciding to open a new weapons testing facility near Bukowo?
10. For what two reasons do the secret police investigate Wiktor Bukowski?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)