|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Poland reunited?
2. Who is Count Andrezej Lubonski in Vienna to meet in 1895?
(a) His new wife.
(b) Hungarian agitators.
(c) News reporrters.
(d) Minister of Minorities.
3. What is Field Four?
(a) A communal garden.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) A sporting arena.
(d) A landing strip.
4. Who is a 67-year-old widow at the time Poland's progress is stopped?
5. Who gives Buk a cottage and land?
(c) An unnamed Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who oversees the German weapon testing facility?
2. Who is the guest from Prussia that visits the fourth castle while Feliks is there?
3. Who accompanies Bukowski when Lubonski sends him to Bukowo?
4. Who is sent to Under the Clock in February 1942?
5. What job is Szymon reassigned to at Field Four?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of gala does Marjorie organize in 1918 and what is its social importance?
2. How does Elzbieta respond to Feliks' talk of marriage? What happens after they talk and what is the final result?
3. Who is SS Major Konrad Krumpf and where is he stationed?
4. Explain how Jadwiga Buk dies.
5. What does job proposal does Jadwiga make on behalf of her son?
6. What is the unusual situation with Janko Buk and the woman he courts while stationed in Bukowo?
7. Who does Wiktor Bukowski court in Vienna and how does he resolve the Bukowo situation as his important Vienna-based relationship progresses?
8. What is the complaint that Count Andrzej Lubonski hears during his visit to Vienna in 1895?
9. What becomes of Jan when the Stork Commandos return to their villages?
10. How does Lubonski help the partisan troop?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)