|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose activities are part of a secret police report?
(a) Lubonski's wife.
(b) Bukowski's wife.
2. Who stops Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation?
3. Who sits next to Franz Josef at the concert?
(c) The American Ambassador.
(d) The Russian count.
4. Who is sent to Under the Clock in February 1942?
5. Who is the surprise revolutionary that gets a wedding proposal at Lubowski's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels to Paris with Marjorie?
2. Who is Count Andrezej Lubonski in Vienna to meet in 1895?
3. Who does the underground want to lead the partisan group in the Forest of Szczek?
4. Who sneaks a peak through Ludwik's files and records the name of traitors?
5. As the Russians approach Bukowo, who devotes attention to moving the art treasures to Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does job proposal does Jadwiga make on behalf of her son?
2. What becomes of Jan when the Stork Commandos return to their villages?
3. How does Elzbieta respond to Feliks' talk of marriage? What happens after they talk and what is the final result?
4. Why does Wiktor Bukowski object to his cousin's marriage announcement?
5. What is the unusual situation with Janko Buk and the woman he courts while stationed in Bukowo?
6. What kind of gala does Marjorie organize in 1918 and what is its social importance?
7. Explain the situation in which Count Andrzej Lubonski challenges someone to a duel during his visit to Vienna in 1895?
8. How does Szymon get his assignment changed at the concentration camp? What is his new job?
9. Who is SS Major Konrad Krumpf and where is he stationed?
10. What is Wiktor Bukowski's secret and how does his wife deal with it when she learns about it?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)