|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lubonski believe Poland will always be threatened by unless it finds an alliance?
2. Why are police considering listing the suspect as an enemy of the state?
(a) Because of the people with whom he associates.
(b) Because of his parents.
(c) Because of his criminal history.
(d) Because of his occupation.
3. Who may be declared an enemy of the state?
(a) Bukowski's wife.
(d) Lubonski's wife.
4. Who is the guest from Vienna that visits the fourth castle while Feliks is there?
(a) County Wenewski.
(b) Count Leweski.
(c) Count Lubonski.
(d) Count von Starhemberg.
5. What job is Szymon reassigned to at Field Four?
6. How does Marjorie receive her inheritance?
(a) In monthly stipends.
(b) One bulk payment.
(c) Biannual payments.
(d) Once a year.
7. Who impregnates the village woman that Janko Buk decides to court?
(b) An unnamed farm hand.
8. Who stops Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation?
9. Who makes Krumpf burn the note cards with the traitors' names on them?
(d) Falk von Eschl.
10. After dinner at the Polish music gala,what do Lubsonski and Bukowski talk to the representative of Lithuania and the Ukraine about?
(a) The marriage of his daughter.
(b) The possibility of a union.
(c) An embargo on crops.
(d) The shipment of grain.
11. Who visits Field Four and is impressed with its sufficiency?
12. What familiar person arrives as a pianist to perform at the Polish music gala?
13. Who defeats the Russians in Warsaw?
(a) The Swedes.
(b) The Poles.
(c) The Lithuanians.
14. Who begins to suspect Lubonski of supporting the partisans?
(a) Baron von Strassburg.
(c) Falk von Eschl.
15. Whose wedding will be held in Zamosc?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
2. After dinner at the Polish music gala, who pulls out maps and begins a presentation?
3. What does Jadwiga Bukowski hide from the Nazis?
4. Who is assigned to drive a truck with the bodies of those killed in the gas chambers?
5. Where is Zamosc located?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)