|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What familiar person arrives as a pianist to perform at the Polish music gala?
2. What change's Von Eschl's mind after saying he won't allow the train to Paris to depart?
(a) A letter from Goering.
(b) A bribe.
(c) A call from Himmler.
(d) A telegraph from Hitler.
3. Who is the father of the woman that Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
4. Who will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
5. After dinner at the Polish music gala, who pulls out maps and begins a presentation?
6. Who previously had a wedding in Zamosc?
(a) The Buks.
(b) The Trillings.
(c) The Lubowskis.
(d) The Lubonskis.
7. Whose activities are part of a secret police report?
(a) Lubonski's wife.
(d) Bukowski's wife.
8. What does Jadwiga Bukowski hide from the Nazis?
(a) Her infant son.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her wedding photo.
(d) Her quern.
9. Who is a 67-year-old widow at the time Poland's progress is stopped?
10. Who visits Field Four and is impressed with its sufficiency?
11. Who organizes a school in secrecy in order to continue educating the Polish children?
12. Who is the guest from Prussia that visits the fourth castle while Feliks is there?
(a) Baron Pietor.
(b) Baron Brat Gorkewski.
(c) Baron Wyktor.
(d) Baron Ottokar von Eschl of Prussia
13. What is the name of Lubonski's castle?
(a) Castle Gorka.
(b) Castle Lubonski.
(c) Castle Bukowo.
(d) Castle Bukowski.
14. Where will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
15. While the battle is forming at Warsaw, where do the Russians present their terms for peace?
(a) In Lithuania.
(b) At Brest-Litovsk.
(c) In Warsaw.
(d) At Bukowo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Krumpf burn the note cards with the traitors' names on them?
2. After Poland is reunited, who moves back to Gorka and functions as an adviser to the Polish government?
3. Who does Bukowski invite to ride with him during a gala?
4. Where is Field Four located?
5. Who first sided with the Russians but began to question it after learning of their plans for farm management and outlawing the Catholic Church?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)