|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Krumpf burn the note cards with the traitors' names on them?
(b) Falk von Eschl.
2. What change's Von Eschl's mind after saying he won't allow the train to Paris to depart?
(a) A call from Himmler.
(b) A bribe.
(c) A letter from Goering.
(d) A telegraph from Hitler.
3. Where is Field Four located?
4. At the fourth castle he visits, with whom does Feliks fall in love?
5. What is the name of the village woman that Janko Buk decides to court?
6. Who previously had a wedding in Zamosc?
(a) The Buks.
(b) The Lubowskis.
(c) The Lubonskis.
(d) The Trillings.
7. Who buys a house in Warsaw but spends most of their time in Vienna?
(a) The Bukowskis.
(b) The Jankos.
(c) The Lubonskis.
(d) The Buks.
8. Who is the father of the woman that Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
9. Other than Bukowski, who else dreams of a unified Poland?
10. What do the commandos retrieve from a river, then photograph, after witnessing a weapons testing?
(a) The hydrogen bomb.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A V2 rocket.
11. Who is Bukowski's cousin going to marry?
(a) Stephan Buk.
(b) Seweryn Buk.
(c) Janko Buk.
(d) James Buk.
12. When is Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation halted?
(a) Sept. 1, 1939.
(b) Oct. 8, 1942.
(c) Dec. 2, 1942.
(d) Nov. 25, 1940.
13. Who defeats the Russians in Warsaw?
(a) The Lithuanians.
(c) The Poles.
(d) The Swedes.
14. Where does a third man confess his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
(a) In Moscow.
(b) In Lublin.
(c) In Warsaw.
(d) In Berlin.
15. Who is the guest from Vienna that visits the fourth castle while Feliks is there?
(a) Count von Starhemberg.
(b) County Wenewski.
(c) Count Leweski.
(d) Count Lubonski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who oversees the German weapon testing facility?
2. Who suggests that the person who may be declared an enemy of the state should get married?
3. Who accompanies Bukowski when Lubonski sends him to Bukowo?
4. Who organizes a school in secrecy in order to continue educating the Polish children?
5. Where is Under the Clock located?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)