|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do secret police label as a person who is easily duped?
2. Who visits Field Four and is impressed with its sufficiency?
3. Who makes Krumpf burn the note cards with the traitors' names on them?
(b) Falk von Eschl.
4. Who is sent to Under the Clock in February 1942?
5. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
6. Whose activities are part of a secret police report?
(a) Bukowski's wife.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
7. Who sneaks a peak through Ludwik's files and records the name of traitors?
8. What does Jadwiga Bukowski hide from the Nazis?
(a) Her wedding photo.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her infant son.
(d) Her quern.
9. Where is Under the Clock located?
(a) In Lublin.
(b) In Dublin.
(c) In Berlin.
(d) In Moscow.
10. Who begins to suspect Lubonski of supporting the partisans?
(c) Baron von Strassburg.
(d) Falk von Eschl.
11. Where is Field Four located?
12. After dinner at the Polish music gala,what do Lubsonski and Bukowski talk to the representative of Lithuania and the Ukraine about?
(a) The possibility of a union.
(b) The shipment of grain.
(c) The marriage of his daughter.
(d) An embargo on crops.
13. Who sits next to Franz Josef at the concert?
(a) The American Ambassador.
(c) The Russian count.
14. Who oversees the German weapon testing facility?
(a) Baron von Strassburg.
(c) Falk von Eschl.
15. Who travels to Paris with Marjorie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bukowski challenge to a duel?
2. Who does the hiding Szymon visit to arrange for food?
3. Who decides to take up headquarters in Lubonski's castle?
4. What familiar person arrives as a pianist to perform at the Polish music gala?
5. Who is a 67-year-old widow at the time Poland's progress is stopped?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)