|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomczk die?
(a) A tank rolls over him.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) Firing line.
2. Who gives Buk a cottage and land?
(c) An unnamed Baron.
3. As the Russians approach Bukowo, who devotes attention to moving the art treasures to Paris?
(b) Krumpf .
4. Who does the underground want to lead the partisan group in the Forest of Szczek?
5. What Polish town do the Germans decide to locate their weapons testing facility near?
6. What countries take over Poland in 1795?
(a) Austria, Australia, Germany.
(b) Russia, Germany and France.
(c) Prussia, Lithuania, Russia.
(d) Austria, Prussia, Russia.
7. Other than Bukowski, who else dreams of a unified Poland?
8. What is the name of Lubonski's castle?
(a) Castle Lubonski.
(b) Castle Bukowo.
(c) Castle Gorka.
(d) Castle Bukowski.
9. After Poland is reunited, who moves back to Gorka and functions as an adviser to the Polish government?
10. What war has just ended when Poland is reunited?
(a) World War II.
(b) The American Civil War.
(c) The French and Indian War.
(d) World War I.
11. Where is Under the Clock located?
(a) In Lublin.
(b) In Berlin.
(c) In Moscow.
(d) In Dublin.
12. Where does Pilic live?
13. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
14. In 1895, what is Count Andrzej Lubonski's title?
(a) Minister of Domestic Wars.
(b) Minister of Ministers.
(c) Minister of Minorities.
(d) Minister of Agriculture.
15. Why are police considering listing the suspect as an enemy of the state?
(a) Because of his occupation.
(b) Because of his parents.
(c) Because of his criminal history.
(d) Because of the people with whom he associates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is married to Beruta?
2. Who suggests that the person who may be declared an enemy of the state should get married?
3. Who previously had a wedding in Zamosc?
4. Who accompanies Bukowski when Lubonski sends him to Bukowo?
5. Who begins to suspect Lubonski of supporting the partisans?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)