|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
(b) The Pope.
2. What name does Cyprjan when he stops using the name Gorka?
3. Who is the count of Bukowo under the Austrian rule?
(a) Baron Lasharz Lubonski.
(b) Baron Gorka.
(c) Baron Janko Bukoski.
(d) Baron Jan Buk.
4. In what year does Hedwig inherit the Polish throne?
5. What is Buk's occupation?
6. What is the Polish parliament called?
(a) The Seym.
7. What becomes of the Tartars that survive Khan's attack?
(a) They become farmers.
(b) They were re-educated and trained to fight for Khan.
(c) They are enslaved for household duties.
(d) They are scapled.
8. What do protesters discuss forming after lunch?
(a) A co-op.
(b) A union.
(c) A health alliance.
(d) Their own government.
9. Who tells the two young men being sent by Lubonski to pay particular attention to the Granickis?
(a) Lubonski's son.
(b) Lubonski himself.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
(d) Lubonski's daughter.
10. After Kahn's death, who is sent to conquer Poland, Hungary and Russia?
(a) The Tartars.
(b) The Krzyszlof.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Zygmunts.
11. What kind of policy movement does Buk protest?
(a) City government.
12. Which country is partitioned by Catherine the Great in 1772?
13. Who had dreams of marrying Catherine but was rebuffed?
(c) The American Ambassador.
14. Who invades Poland in July 1655?
(a) The Tartars.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Mongols.
(d) The Swedes.
15. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
(a) Gorka castle.
(b) Bukowski palace.
(c) Warsaw Convention Center.
(d) The Church of Lublin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the two young men sent by Lubonski go when they leave Polz?
2. How many days of dancing do the two young men sent by Lubonski enjoy at Polz?
3. What kind of necklace does one of her Mniszech relatives place on Barbara to wear at the banquet?
4. Who was Ghengis Khan certain to kill when he conquered a village?
5. What new staples were brought home to Poland a result of the war in Vienna?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)