1. What is the season at the beginning of the book?
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. What kind of policy movement does Buk protest?
4. What is Buk's occupation?
5. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
6. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
7. Whose job is it to diffuse the protest at the meeting with protesters?
8. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
9. What does Bukowski say is better in Poland than in the Russian bloc?
This section contains 3,315 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)