|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 508-556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which countries are alarmed by the new constitution introduced by the Seym?
(a) Poland and Russia.
(b) Prussia and Russia.
(c) Russia and Austria.
(d) Austria and Poland.
2. How many traitors does Krumpf have on file?
3. What becomes of the Tartars that survive Khan's attack?
(a) They become farmers.
(b) They are enslaved for household duties.
(c) They are scapled.
(d) They were re-educated and trained to fight for Khan.
4. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
5. What war has just ended when Poland is reunited?
(a) The American Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The French and Indian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the commander of the Turks when the Polish arrive in Vienna?
2. What familiar person arrives as a pianist to perform at the Polish music gala?
3. Other than Bukowski, who else dreams of a unified Poland?
4. Who says that It is not the capitalists that have the solutions, it is the socialist states?
5. Who does the hiding Szymon visit to arrange for food?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)