|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 508-556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days of dancing do the two young men sent by Lubonski enjoy at Polz?
2. What is Bukowksi arguing about when he challenges someone to a duel?
3. Who refuses to agree with the condemnation of Poland by signing a false document?
(b) The bishop.
(c) The Teutonic Knights.
4. Polish king Jan Sobieski is successful in repelling the attacks from which country?
5. How long does the 1788 session of the Seym last?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hedwig when she inherits the Polish throne?
2. What third man confesses his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
3. Who is the count of Bukowo under the Austrian rule?
4. Who tells the two young men being sent by Lubonski to pay particular attention to the Granickis?
5. Which Tartar dwarf becomes a fighter for Khan?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)