|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who may be declared an enemy of the state?
(b) Lubonski's wife.
(d) Bukowski's wife.
2. Who previously had a wedding in Zamosc?
(a) The Buks.
(b) The Lubonskis.
(c) The Lubowskis.
(d) The Trillings.
3. Who suggests that the person who may be declared an enemy of the state should get married?
(b) The suspect's cousin.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
(d) The suspect's girlfriend.
4. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
5. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
(a) Warsaw Convention Center.
(b) Bukowski palace.
(c) Gorka castle.
(d) The Church of Lublin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Hedwig inherit the Polish throne?
2. What becomes of the Tartars that survive Khan's attack?
3. Who feels Mustafa is wrong in coming to Vienna?
4. Who is a potential suitor for Barbara?
5. Whose tents were looted before nightfall in Vienna?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)