|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was supposed to protect the village of Bukowski when the Mongols attacked in 1241?
(b) The Tartars.
2. How does Marjorie receive her inheritance?
(a) In monthly stipends.
(b) One bulk payment.
(c) Biannual payments.
(d) Once a year.
3. Where is Zamosc located?
(a) In Prussian Poland.
(b) In Spanish Poland.
(c) In Russian Poland.
(d) In Austrian Poland.
4. Who is sent to Under the Clock in February 1942?
5. Who is a 67-year-old widow at the time Poland's progress is stopped?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flees when the Mongols approach Krakow?
2. Who suggests that the person who may be declared an enemy of the state should get married?
3. Who gives Buk a cottage and land?
4. Where does Pilic live?
5. Who does the underground want to lead the partisan group in the Forest of Szczek?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)