|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. After Poland is reunited, who moves back to Gorka and functions as an adviser to the Polish government?
3. Who becomes close to Lumbomirska because the old woman spent weeks teaching him about Polish society?
4. Who gives Buk a cottage and land?
(a) An unnamed Baron.
5. What does Barbara have to bake as part of her wedding ritual?
Short Answer Questions
1. What war has just ended when Poland is reunited?
2. Whose wedding will be held in Zamosc?
3. Who does the hiding Szymon visit to arrange for food?
4. What kind of necklace does one of her Mniszech relatives place on Barbara to wear at the banquet?
5. In 1895, what is Count Andrzej Lubonski's title?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)