|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
2. Who is the guest from Vienna that visits the fourth castle while Feliks is there?
(a) Count Lubonski.
(b) County Wenewski.
(c) Count Leweski.
(d) Count von Starhemberg.
3. What kind of necklace does one of her Mniszech relatives place on Barbara to wear at the banquet?
(a) Gold and copper.
(b) A strand of pearls.
(c) One with six amber beads.
(d) One with diamonds and pearls.
4. Who refuses to agree with the condemnation of Poland by signing a false document?
(b) The bishop.
(d) The Teutonic Knights.
5. Who is the emperor of Vienna when Lubonski and his men arrive?
(c) Jan .
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose job is it to diffuse the protest at the meeting with protesters?
2. In 1895, what is Count Andrzej Lubonski's title?
3. When is Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation halted?
4. While the battle is forming at Warsaw, where do the Russians present their terms for peace?
5. Who becomes Stanislaw August, King of Poland?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)