|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the hiding Szymon visit to arrange for food?
2. Who does Bukowski challenge to a duel?
(b) Dr. Henzzler.
(c) Professor Himmler.
(d) The American Ambassador.
3. Where are the two young men sent by Lubonski during Easter?
(d) The Ukraine.
4. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
(a) Their son and daughter.
(b) Pawel and Janko.
(c) The court jester.
(d) A special agent.
5. When is Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation halted?
(a) Oct. 8, 1942.
(b) Sept. 1, 1939.
(c) Dec. 2, 1942.
(d) Nov. 25, 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lubonski believe Poland will always be threatened by unless it finds an alliance?
2. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
3. Who is Szymon's cellmate?
4. Who suggests that the person who may be declared an enemy of the state should get married?
5. In what year does Hedwig inherit the Polish throne?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)