|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buk's occupation?
2. When does Catherine the Great became Empress of Russia?
3. Who organizes a gala of Polish music after the country is reunited?
4. Where is Zamosc located?
(a) In Austrian Poland.
(b) In Russian Poland.
(c) In Prussian Poland.
(d) In Spanish Poland.
5. Who is Lubonski sending two young men to visit?
(a) The Baron.
(b) Catherine the Great.
(c) The King.
(d) Various families.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
2. How old is Hedwig when she inherits the Polish throne?
3. Whose wedding will be held in Zamosc?
4. After dinner at the Polish music gala,what do Lubsonski and Bukowski talk to the representative of Lithuania and the Ukraine about?
5. Who runs to the village announcing the arrival of the Mongols in 1241?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)