|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the count of Bukowo under the Austrian rule?
(a) Baron Janko Bukoski.
(b) Baron Jan Buk.
(c) Baron Gorka.
(d) Baron Lasharz Lubonski.
2. What are the Granickis?
(a) Venemous frogs.
(b) Special knights at the queen's service.
(c) Royal assassins.
(d) A Polish family.
3. Which country has a plan for hereditary monarchy that other countries do not like?
4. Polish king Jan Sobieski is successful in repelling the attacks from which country?
5. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hedwig when she marries?
2. How many days does Barbara's wedding last?
3. Who may be declared an enemy of the state?
4. When is Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation halted?
5. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)