|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pgs. 313-352.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski say is better in Poland than in the Russian bloc?
(b) Living conditions.
2. Which country is partitioned by Catherine the Great in 1772?
3. What is Buk's occupation?
4. Who is the emperor of Vienna when Lubonski and his men arrive?
(c) Jan .
5. At the fourth castle he visits, with whom does Feliks fall in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who impregnates the village woman that Janko Buk decides to court?
2. Who is Count Andrezej Lubonski in Vienna to meet in 1895?
3. What color cord does the Turkish commander wear around his neck when the Polish arrive in Vienna?
4. When does the Seym introduce a new constitution?
5. Who was a liege of Krzysztof?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)