|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pgs. 313-352.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Tartar dwarf becomes a fighter for Khan?
2. Who is the father of the woman that Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
3. In 1895, what is Count Andrzej Lubonski's title?
(a) Minister of Agriculture.
(b) Minister of Domestic Wars.
(c) Minister of Ministers.
(d) Minister of Minorities.
4. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
(a) An ancestor.
(b) Love of books.
(c) Hobby of painting.
(d) Interest in farming.
5. Who may be declared an enemy of the state?
(b) Bukowski's wife.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
2. What do the spies watching the Teutonic Knights buy that gets them arrested.
3. Who will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
4. Who gives Buk a cottage and land?
5. Whose activities are part of a secret police report?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)