|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 213-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people who barricaded themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack do after surviving the attack?
(a) Follow the Mongols to fight the Tartars.
(b) Harass the Mongols.
(c) Challenge the Mongols.
(d) Hide from the Tartars, too.
2. Polish king Jan Sobieski is successful in repelling the attacks from which country?
3. What is the Polish parliament called?
(a) The Seym.
4. Where are the two young men sent by Lubonski during Easter?
(b) The Ukraine.
5. Why is Lubonski sending two young men out to visit?
(a) To determine the families' chance of survival in war.
(b) To send a message to the queen.
(c) To look for wealth and opportunities.
(d) To beg for a job in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the army that Polish king Jan Sobieski develops?
2. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
3. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
4. When does the Polish army arrive to aid other countries during their 1683 fighting?
5. What does Barbara have to bake as part of her wedding ritual?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)