|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 213-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
2. Who was ordered to object at the reforms and the meeting of the Polish parliament?
(b) The American Ambassador.
3. From which country does Hedwig's groom hail?
4. Who tells the two young men being sent by Lubonski to pay particular attention to the Granickis?
(a) Lubonski's son.
(b) Lubonski himself.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
(d) Lubonski's daughter.
5. Whose tents were looted before nightfall in Vienna?
(a) American officers.
(b) Turkish officers.
(c) Turkish army.
(d) American amry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Hedwig inherit the Polish throne?
2. How old is Hedwig when she inherits the Polish throne?
3. Where do the two young men sent by Lubonski go when they leave Polz?
4. When Turkey and the Ottoman Empire begIn to expand in 1683, who does Germany, France, the Papal States, Hungary and Austria ask for help?
5. Count Lubonski decides it is time that inheritor of which estate to marry?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)