|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 213-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose tents were looted before nightfall in Vienna?
(a) American amry.
(b) Turkish army.
(c) Turkish officers.
(d) American officers.
2. Who is the emperor of Vienna when Lubonski and his men arrive?
(d) Jan .
3. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
(a) Teutonic Knights.
(b) The United Way.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Baptist Church.
4. Who tells the two young men being sent by Lubonski to pay particular attention to the Granickis?
(a) Lubonski himself.
(b) Lubonski's son.
(c) Lubonski's wife.
(d) Lubonski's daughter.
5. Which Tartar dwarf becomes a fighter for Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two young men sent by Lubonski during Easter?
2. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
3. What do the people who barricaded themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack do after surviving the attack?
4. Who does Hedwig marry?
5. Who sides with the reformers, forms a cavalry to help defend Warsaw, but is killed in the war?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)