|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 213-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of policy movement does Buk protest?
(a) City government.
2. Who looted the tents in Vienna just before nightfall?
(a) Street gangs.
(b) Bulgarian slaves.
(c) Khan's men.
(d) Polish prisoners of war.
3. What is the name of the army that Polish king Jan Sobieski develops?
(a) Protectors of Poland.
(b) The Polish hussars.
(c) The Polish armed services.
(d) The Polish fighters.
4. Who is Lubonski sending two young men to visit?
(a) Catherine the Great.
(b) The Baron.
(c) The King.
(d) Various families.
5. When does the Seym introduce a new constitution?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hedwig when she inherits the Polish throne?
2. Polish king Jan Sobieski is successful in repelling the attacks from which country?
3. Who is holding a banquet for his daughter at Castle Gorka in Chapter 4?
4. Who is hanged for stealing a rabbit?
5. When does the Polish army arrive to aid other countries during their 1683 fighting?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)