|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 213-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Catherine the Great became Empress of Russia?
2. Who refuses to agree with the condemnation of Poland by signing a false document?
(c) The bishop.
(d) The Teutonic Knights.
3. What are the Granickis?
(a) Venemous frogs.
(b) A Polish family.
(c) Special knights at the queen's service.
(d) Royal assassins.
4. Polish king Jan Sobieski is successful in repelling the attacks from which country?
5. How many days does Barbara's wedding last?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country has a plan for hereditary monarchy that other countries do not like?
2. How long does the 1788 session of the Seym last?
3. What color cord does the Turkish commander wear around his neck when the Polish arrive in Vienna?
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)