|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 185-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the spies watching the Teutonic Knights buy that gets them arrested.
2. What is the name of the army that Polish king Jan Sobieski develops?
(a) The Polish hussars.
(b) Protectors of Poland.
(c) The Polish fighters.
(d) The Polish armed services.
3. What ends the reform movement started by the Seym?
(a) A civil war.
(b) An attack by Russia.
(c) An attack by Austria.
(d) Political opposition within the Seym.
4. Where do Cyprjan, Lukasz and Jan of the Beech Trees take position as they set up to defeat the Swedes?
(a) In an abandoned school.
(b) In an old castle.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) Inside a government building.
5. Who does Hedwig marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Catherine the Great became Empress of Russia?
2. Who goes to Vienna in Jan's place when he is too sick to go?
3. What name does Cyprjan when he stops using the name Gorka?
4. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
5. What kind of necklace does one of her Mniszech relatives place on Barbara to wear at the banquet?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)