|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 185-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the 1788 session of the Seym last?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 days.
2. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) Teutonic Knights.
(c) The United Way.
(d) The Catholic Church.
3. Which country has a plan for hereditary monarchy that other countries do not like?
4. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
5. Who invades Poland in July 1655?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The Tartars.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Swedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
2. Which country is partitioned by Catherine the Great in 1772?
3. In what year does the story begin?
4. Who cries with happiness when given a package of meat as a gift?
5. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)