|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 95-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
(a) The Church of Lublin.
(b) Warsaw Convention Center.
(c) Gorka castle.
(d) Bukowski palace.
2. What is the Polish parliament called?
(d) The Seym.
3. What does Barbara have to bake as part of her wedding ritual?
4. Who flees when the Mongols approach Krakow?
(a) The bishop.
(b) The prince.
(c) The duke.
(d) The queen.
5. How many days does Barbara's wedding last?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
2. What do protesters discuss forming after lunch?
3. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
4. Whose job is it to diffuse the protest at the meeting with protesters?
5. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)