|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 95-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was ordered to object at the reforms and the meeting of the Polish parliament?
(a) The American Ambassador.
2. Who refuses to agree with the condemnation of Poland by signing a false document?
(b) The Teutonic Knights.
(c) The bishop.
3. What is the Polish parliament called?
(c) The Seym.
4. The Tartars agree to help Poland in its war against the Teutonic Knights as long as they are allowed to do what?
(c) Create shallow graves.
(d) Scalp victims.
5. Who is hanged for stealing a rabbit?
(b) The bishop.
(c) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Cyprjan when he stops using the name Gorka?
2. Who invades Poland in July 1655?
3. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
4. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
5. Who flees when the Mongols approach Krakow?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)