|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 95-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
(d) The Pope.
2. How old is Hedwig when she inherits the Polish throne?
3. In what year does the story begin?
4. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
(a) A special agent.
(b) The court jester.
(c) Pawel and Janko.
(d) Their son and daughter.
5. How old is Hedwig when she marries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the new weapon of the group that invades Poland in July 1655?
2. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
3. After Kahn's death, who is sent to conquer Poland, Hungary and Russia?
4. What does Bukowski say is better in Poland than in the Russian bloc?
5. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)