|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 55-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hedwig's husband send to spy on the Teutonic Knights?
(a) Their son and daughter.
(b) Pawel and Janko.
(c) The court jester.
(d) A special agent.
2. What is Buk's occupation?
3. How old is Hedwig when she marries?
4. What is the season at the beginning of the book?
5. Whose job is it to diffuse the protest at the meeting with protesters?
(a) Minister of Agriculture.
(b) The President.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The Czar.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
2. Where do many Communist dignitaries vacation or hold meetings?
3. After Kahn's death, who is sent to conquer Poland, Hungary and Russia?
4. From which country does Hedwig's groom hail?
5. Where does Bukowski go when the meeting between the Communist Party and and protesters is dismissed?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)