|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 55-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hedwig when she marries?
2. Who won the battle against the Teutonic Knights for Poland?
(a) The dwarf army.
(b) Polish peasants.
(c) Ghengis Khan.
(d) The Tartars.
3. How does Ghengis Khan finally defeat the Tartars?
(a) He marries into their head family.
(b) He has all the men killed.
(c) He has all the adults killed.
(d) He tricks them into surrender.
4. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Teutonic Knights.
(d) The United Way.
5. Who was a liege of Krzysztof?
(d) Zygmunt .
Short Answer Questions
1. From which country does Hedwig's groom hail?
2. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
3. Where does Bukowski go when the meeting between the Communist Party and and protesters is dismissed?
4. Who is hanged for stealing a rabbit?
5. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)