|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 55-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won the battle against the Teutonic Knights for Poland?
(a) The Tartars.
(b) Ghengis Khan.
(c) Polish peasants.
(d) The dwarf army.
2. What does Bukowski say is better in Poland than in the Russian bloc?
(b) Living conditions.
3. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
4. The Tartars agree to help Poland in its war against the Teutonic Knights as long as they are allowed to do what?
(a) Create shallow graves.
(b) Scalp victims.
5. Who does Hedwig marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ghengis Khan finally defeat the Tartars?
2. Who is hanged for stealing a rabbit?
3. From which country does Hedwig's groom hail?
4. To whom do the reporters at the meeting between the Communist Party and protesters wish to speak?
5. What do the people who barricaded themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack do after surviving the attack?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)