|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 55-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
2. What does Bukowski say is better in Poland than in the Russian bloc?
(d) Living conditions.
3. Who was a liege of Krzysztof?
(c) Zygmunt .
4. From which country does Hedwig's groom hail?
5. When were the Ghengis Khan raids that are discussed in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hedwig marry?
2. What becomes of the Tartars that survive Khan's attack?
3. At the meeting between the Communist Party and the protesters, what do Buk and Bykowski find that they have a common?
4. Who provides medical services to Christian soldiers?
5. Where does Bukowski go when the meeting between the Communist Party and and protesters is dismissed?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)