|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 432-471.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
2. What does Jadwiga Bukowski hide from the Nazis?
(a) Her wedding photo.
(b) Her quern.
(c) Her infant son.
(d) Her Bible.
3. When does the Seym introduce a new constitution?
4. Who organizes a gala of Polish music after the country is reunited?
5. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turkey and the Ottoman Empire begIn to expand in 1683, who does Germany, France, the Papal States, Hungary and Austria ask for help?
2. In what year is Poland reunited?
3. Who is the son of Tytus who had been killed by the Poles.
4. The Tartars agree to help Poland in its war against the Teutonic Knights as long as they are allowed to do what?
5. After dinner at the Polish music gala,what do Lubsonski and Bukowski talk to the representative of Lithuania and the Ukraine about?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)