|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 432-471.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Hedwig inherit the Polish throne?
2. What was the best part about Szymon's job in the concentration camp factory?
(a) He received a good lunch daily.
(b) He got to work indoors.
(c) He got to sabotage tanks.
(d) He got to meet Hitler.
3. When Turkey and the Ottoman Empire begIn to expand in 1683, who does Germany, France, the Papal States, Hungary and Austria ask for help?
(d) The United States.
4. Where does a third man confess his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
(a) In Moscow.
(b) In Lublin.
(c) In Warsaw.
(d) In Berlin.
5. What fascinating objects do the two young men sent by Lubonski discover during Easter?
(a) Intricately designed golden baskets.
(b) New weapons used by the royal assassins.
(c) Venemous frogs specific to Prussia.
(d) Ukrainian Easter eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants some of Marjorie's art treasures?
2. Who is holding a banquet for his daughter at Castle Gorka in Chapter 4?
3. Where is Castle Gorka located when Bukowo is under Austrian rule?
4. Who cries with happiness when given a package of meat as a gift?
5. Who is Count Andrezej Lubonski in Vienna to meet in 1895?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)