|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 432-471.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Polish army arrive to aid other countries during their 1683 fighting?
(a) In July.
(b) In March.
(c) In September.
(d) In August.
2. What third man confesses his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
3. When does the Seym introduce a new constitution?
4. What becomes of the Tartars that survive Khan's attack?
(a) They were re-educated and trained to fight for Khan.
(b) They become farmers.
(c) They are scapled.
(d) They are enslaved for household duties.
5. Who is holding a banquet for his daughter at Castle Gorka in Chapter 4?
(a) The American Ambassador.
(b) Bishop Lubonski.
(c) Magistrate Cyprjan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Count Lubonski decides it is time that inheritor of which estate to marry?
2. Who do secret police label as a person who is easily duped?
3. Where is Field Four located?
4. Who organizes a school in secrecy in order to continue educating the Polish children?
5. Who sides with the reformers, forms a cavalry to help defend Warsaw, but is killed in the war?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)