|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 138-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ghengis Khan certain to kill when he conquered a village?
(a) All the females of the village.
(b) The leaders of the village.
(c) All the boys of the village.
(d) Everyone in the village.
2. The Tartars agree to help Poland in its war against the Teutonic Knights as long as they are allowed to do what?
(b) Scalp victims.
(c) Create shallow graves.
3. Who invades Poland in July 1655?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Tartars.
(d) The Swedes.
4. Who was a liege of Krzysztof?
(a) Zygmunt .
5. How does Ghengis Khan finally defeat the Tartars?
(a) He tricks them into surrender.
(b) He has all the men killed.
(c) He marries into their head family.
(d) He has all the adults killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is holding a banquet for his daughter at Castle Gorka in Chapter 4?
2. What is the season at the beginning of the book?
3. Who goes to Vienna in Jan's place when he is too sick to go?
4. Where does the Communist government agree to hold discussions with the protesters?
5. Who won the battle against the Teutonic Knights for Poland?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)