|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pgs. 276-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the surprise revolutionary that gets a wedding proposal at Lubowski's party?
2. What fascinating objects do the two young men sent by Lubonski discover during Easter?
(a) Venemous frogs specific to Prussia.
(b) Intricately designed golden baskets.
(c) New weapons used by the royal assassins.
(d) Ukrainian Easter eggs.
3. Count Lubonski decides it is time that inheritor of which estate to marry?
4. Who is Count Andrezej Lubonski in Vienna to meet in 1895?
(a) Minister of Minorities.
(b) Hungarian agitators.
(c) His new wife.
(d) News reporrters.
5. In 1895, what is Count Andrzej Lubonski's title?
(a) Minister of Agriculture.
(b) Minister of Ministers.
(c) Minister of Domestic Wars.
(d) Minister of Minorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people barricade themselves in a church to avoid the Mongol attack?
2. Who does Bukowski invite to ride with him during a gala?
3. Why is Lubonski sending two young men out to visit?
4. Who flees when the Mongols approach Krakow?
5. Where does Pilic live?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)