|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What countries take over Poland in 1795?
(a) Russia, Germany and France.
(b) Austria, Australia, Germany.
(c) Prussia, Lithuania, Russia.
(d) Austria, Prussia, Russia.
2. When is Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation halted?
(a) Sept. 1, 1939.
(b) Dec. 2, 1942.
(c) Nov. 25, 1940.
(d) Oct. 8, 1942.
3. Who stops Poland's progress toward becoming a leading European nation?
4. Where does a third man confess his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
(a) In Berlin.
(b) In Lublin.
(c) In Moscow.
(d) In Warsaw.
5. While having dinner at the fourth castle, who announces who Feliks' love will marry?
(a) Feliks himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jadwiga Bukowski hide from the Nazis?
2. How many days does Barbara's wedding last?
3. What was the new weapon of the group that invades Poland in July 1655?
4. What is the name of the fourth castle that Feliks visits?
5. Who was ordered to object at the reforms and the meeting of the Polish parliament?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)