|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 400-433.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a 67-year-old widow at the time Poland's progress is stopped?
2. Who competes with Feliks for the woman he falls in love with at the fourth castle?
3. Who will Feliks' love from the fourth castle marry?
4. Who is a potential suitor for Barbara?
(c) Bishop Lubonski.
(d) Magistrate Cyprjan.
5. Where do Cyprjan, Lukasz and Jan of the Beech Trees take position as they set up to defeat the Swedes?
(a) At a monastery.
(b) In an old castle.
(c) In an abandoned school.
(d) Inside a government building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is married to Beruta?
2. What is SS Major Konrad Krumpf's duty?
3. Who does the hiding Szymon visit to arrange for food?
4. What is the Polish parliament called?
5. Where does a third man confess his love for the woman Feliks falls in love with at the fourth castle?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)