|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A stomach bug
(b) A bout of a rare disease
(c) A case of puppy love
(d) A panic attack
2. Why does Mother cry on Rachel's birthday?
(a) She remembers Rachel's birth
(b) She cuts herself accidentally
(c) The cake doesn't turn out
(d) Nathan yells at her
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the river flooded
(b) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(c) The day that Adah began to speak
(d) The day that the church burned
4. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
5. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
2. What does Nathan break?
3. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
4. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
5. How old is Rachel turning in the beginning of Book 6?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)