|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
(a) Because it is what she can do
(b) Because he loves her
(c) Because she doesn't have the money to leave
(d) Because she thinks that he is a great husband
2. What does Methuselah do that makes Nathan angry?
(a) Eats Nathan's sermon paper
(b) Gets out of his cage
(c) Says a swear word
(d) Sings too loud
3. What does Orleanna do when she reaches the edge of the village?
(b) Keeps walking
(c) Screams at Nathan
(d) Stands and looks back
4. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
(a) They stay in the church
(b) They adopt another baby
(c) They go back to ancestor worship
(d) They call on Nathan for advice
5. What do the local women feed their families?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
2. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
3. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
4. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
5. Which baby does Orleanna think overtakes the mother?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)