Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
(a) Small business owner
(c) Baptist minister
(d) Diamond smuggler
2. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the center of the village
(b) On the riverbank
(c) At the Price's home
(d) In the church building
3. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
4. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
5. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) They believe a spirit lives there
(b) The water carries diseases
(c) The current is too strong to swim in
(d) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
2. Why does Mother cry on Rachel's birthday?
3. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
4. What illness does the family try to avoid?
5. What makes everyone run to the river?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)