|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
2. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God blesses the faithful
(b) God gives seeds to sustain people
(c) God created the earth
(d) God helps those who help themselves
3. When did Nathan start hitting Orleanna?
(a) When he came back from his first missionary post
(b) On their honeymoon
(c) When she was pregnant with Rachel
(d) When they reached the Congo
4. What do the local women feed their families?
5. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Uncle Tataba
(b) Father Mwanza
(c) Brother Fowles
(d) Tata Undo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates Book 1?
2. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
3. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
4. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
5. Who does Orleanna feel was on Nathan's side?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)