Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) The kitchen
(b) Rachel's bedroom
(c) The bathroom
(d) The living room
2. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
3. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the church building
(b) At the Price's home
(c) In the center of the village
(d) On the riverbank
4. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
5. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(b) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
2. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
3. Who narrates Book 1?
4. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
5. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)