|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Prime Minister's chauffeur?
2. What does Mr. Davenheim do for a living?
3. Davenheim had traveled to which country the previous autumn?
4. Who receives credit for solving the case of the missing jewels?
5. On what day of the week did Davenheim disappear?
6. With whom are the men discussing the poison?
7. What is found in the dead man's right hand?
(d) Coffee cup.
8. What are the surnames of Daniels' two aunts?
(a) Heathcliff and Daniels.
(b) MacAdam and Jones.
(c) Daniels and Everard.
(d) Adams and Davenheim.
9. The Prime Minister was scheduled to drive to which location after leaving London?
10. What is the name of the god that is part man, part dog?
11. What type of poison was being discussed by Poirot and Hastings?
(b) Sulphuric acid.
12. What type of crime was attempted against the Prime Minister at that time?
(b) A coup.
(d) Framing him for murder.
13. What is the surname of the couple that Poirot meets at the Grand Metropolitan?
14. Which one of the following is not listed as being one of the items left on the table?
(d) Rice pudding.
15. Davenheim planned to travel to which location on the day he disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the Prime Minister?
2. The inspector has plans with the two men to do what?
3. Who was the most recent victim in the story?
4. What is the rank of the officer that was traveling with the Prime Minister?
5. What is the name of the woman's maid?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)