|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not among the items stolen from Davenheim?
2. What does Poirot receive for his work on the case of the jewel robbery?
(a) Antique pen.
(c) Diamond watch.
3. Who had just made a phone call to the doctor's residence?
4. Who was found bound at the scene of the kidnapping?
(b) Secretary of Defense.
(c) Aide de Camp.
5. Whose tomb was being excavated at the time of the deaths?
(b) King Tut.
(c) The Pharoah Ramses.
(d) King Men-her-Ra.
6. Who is Mr. Tosswill?
(b) British Museum official.
7. What time of day did Davenheim set off on his journey?
8. What kind of chemical was used to subdue Daniels during the kidnapping?
9. Which event was the Prime Minister supposed to take part in shortly after he was kidnapped?
(a) Parliament hearings.
(b) Allied Conference.
(c) House of Commons election.
(d) Knighting ceremony.
10. What kind of building is the Grand Metropolitan?
(b) Opera house.
11. What is the name of the doctor's housekeeper?
12. What time of year is it when the case takes place?
(b) During the holidays.
(c) Dog days of August.
13. What is the rank of the officer that was traveling with the Prime Minister?
14. Where is the Grand Metropolitan located?
15. What mistake did the thieves make at the scene of the crime?
(a) Blaming each other.
(b) Not cleaning up dust.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Leaving fingerprints on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was found coating the slides on the drawer containing the necklace in the woman's room?
2. What was the surname of the man caught while trying to pawn merchandise?
3. The inspector has plans with the two men to do what?
4. Which is not a cause of death for one of the characters?
5. What is the name of the god that is part man, part dog?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)