|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Working on a hunch Poirot tricks the would-be thieves into giving up what item?
(a) Real identities.
(b) Home addresses.
(d) Cell phones.
2. Who was found bound at the scene of the kidnapping?
(a) Secretary of Defense.
(c) Aide de Camp.
3. What type of flowers were on the dinner table?
4. Poirot suggests that the deaths might be due to which of the following?
(a) Magical influences.
(b) Angry gods.
(c) Unclean water.
5. What item was found in the French maid's bed?
(d) Fake necklace.
6. What was the surname of the man caught while trying to pawn merchandise?
7. What is the rank of the officer that was traveling with the Prime Minister?
8. What are the surnames of Daniels' two aunts?
(a) Daniels and Everard.
(b) Heathcliff and Daniels.
(c) MacAdam and Jones.
(d) Adams and Davenheim.
9. What is the name of the woman's maid?
10. Which character died of heart failure during the excavation?
11. What was the name of the Prime Minister's chauffeur?
12. With whom are the men discussing the poison?
13. What kind of building is the Grand Metropolitan?
(c) Opera house.
14. What was the purpose of the trip taken by Davenheim?
(a) Post letters.
(b) Make a deposit.
(c) Place some bets.
(d) Get cold medicine.
15. What time of day did Davenheim set off on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the upcoming event scheduled to be held?
2. What is found in the dead man's right hand?
3. How many people had supposedly dined with the dead man on the day previous?
4. Where was the Prime Minister shot and grazed by a bullet?
5. What item did the maid go into her room to retrieve?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)