|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the suspect's girlfriend and partner in crime?
2. What type of transportation was the character using while traveling?
3. A special item was purchased to ensure the safety of the item during the trip. Who supplied the safety item?
(c) Hardware store.
4. Who was visiting Marsdon Manor when Poirot arrived?
(a) Colonel Brown.
(b) Sergeant Green.
(c) Captain Black.
(d) Major White.
5. What is the name of the other man who entrusted the character with the goods?
6. What is broken when there is a loud commotion and crash from outside the room?
(b) Tea cup.
7. Where was Poirot when the commotion occurred?
(a) Servant's quarters.
(b) Dining room.
(c) Garden shed.
(d) Drawing room.
8. Why was the crime committed in the first place?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) The victim was old and mean.
(c) The man was dying.
(d) To collect inheritance.
9. Where did the man work? What was his position?
(a) Owner of Arcangel Antiques.
(b) Store manager of Tiffany and Company.
(c) Vice President of Harrod's.
(d) Manager at London and Scottish Bank.
10. What is the surname of the woman that approaches Poirot for help?
11. Who owns Hunter's Lodge?
12. What distinguishing feature/possession did the alleged murderer have?
(a) Black beard.
(b) Long trench coat.
(c) Dark glasses.
(d) Scar on left cheek.
13. What is the name of the person who visits Poirot to ask for help?
14. What was used as the murder weapon?
(b) Kitchen knife.
15. Who were the previous tenants of the cheap flat?
Short Answer Questions
1. The female character comes from which country?
2. Which member of the police is present to take the statement?
3. The vehicle had a special name. What was it?
4. Who sent the person to break into the cheap flat late at night?
5. Where was the main suspect killed?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)