|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character's uncle who entrusted the victim with the goods?
2. What was the last name of the man who stayed next door to Ridgeway on the trip?
3. Who was visiting Marsdon Manor when Poirot arrived?
(a) Sergeant Green.
(b) Major White.
(c) Colonel Brown.
(d) Captain Black.
4. What is the surname of the husband and wife in the story?
5. Who is the person that screamed and broke the item?
(a) Parlor maid.
6. What is the occupation of the suspect's girlfriend?
7. What is the name of the other man who entrusted the character with the goods?
8. The story of the Western Star most likely originated in which country?
9. What was used as the murder weapon?
(b) Kitchen knife.
10. What type of transportation was the character using while traveling?
11. What appears on Mrs. Maltraverse's hand after the person came into the room?
12. Who confesses to the murder of Mr. Maltraverse?
(b) Mrs. Maltraverse.
13. The story about the rook rifle took place in which country?
14. What was the name of the couple that rented the cheap flat?
15. What kind of documents were stolen?
(a) Naval plans.
(b) Customs documents.
(c) Passport forms.
(d) Police blotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting outside for Poirot to solve the case?
2. What is the woman's unusual first name?
3. Where is the woman when she is spotted by the men in the hotel?
4. What is the surname of Poirot's friend in "The Adventure of the Western Star?"
5. The female character comes from which country?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)