|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the husband's doctor?
(a) Thomas Benny.
(b) James Robinson.
(c) Oscar Black.
(d) Ralph Bernard.
2. What did the woman think she saw that caused her to be so frightened?
3. What is the name of the murdered person?
4. The story of the Western Star most likely originated in which country?
5. At the beginning of the story Poirot is preparing to go on a trip for which reason?
(a) Investigate a case.
(b) Family reunion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman bring with her when she visits Poirot at the hotel?
2. The story about the rook rifle took place in which country?
3. Who were the previous tenants of the cheap flat?
4. What is the rank and title of Poirot's friend?
5. What was the suspect's first name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)