Quiz: The Adventure of the 'Western Star' to Tragedy at Marsdon Manor
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the husband's doctor?
a) James Robinson.
b) Thomas Benny.
c) Ralph Bernard.
d) Oscar Black.
2. What is the surname of the people the woman and her husband are scheduled to visit?
3. The story refers to "The Western Star." What is "The Western Star?"
b) An actual star.
4. What is the name of the hotel where Poirot and his companion meet the husband?
c) Georges IV.
5. Poirot interviews the visitor and uses what kind of questioning to learn about hidden...
This section contains 286 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)