|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the surnames of Daniels' two aunts?
(a) Heathcliff and Daniels.
(b) MacAdam and Jones.
(c) Adams and Davenheim.
(d) Daniels and Everard.
2. Poirot deduces that which of the following was the real killer?
3. What is the surname of the dead man's valet?
4. A special item was purchased to ensure the safety of the item during the trip. Who supplied the safety item?
(a) Hardware store.
5. Where is the Grand Metropolitan located?
Short Answer Questions
1. The vehicle had a special name. What was it?
2. Who is the character seen out of the hotel window?
3. Which event was the Prime Minister supposed to take part in shortly after he was kidnapped?
4. Who was in possession of the items when they were stolen?
5. What was the cause of death for the most recent victim?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)