|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Working on a hunch Poirot tricks the would-be thieves into giving up what item?
(a) Real identities.
(c) Home addresses.
(d) Cell phones.
2. What mistake did the thieves make at the scene of the crime?
(a) Leaving town.
(b) Leaving fingerprints on the door.
(c) Blaming each other.
(d) Not cleaning up dust.
3. Where was the upcoming event scheduled to be held?
4. In the beginning of the story Poirot is recovering from what ailment?
(b) Sprained ankle.
5. What was the suspect's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The character whose items were stolen was traveling when the theft occurred. What was the destination?
2. The vehicle had a special name. What was it?
3. Who is the person that screamed and broke the item?
4. A special item was purchased to ensure the safety of the item during the trip. Who supplied the safety item?
5. What is the name of the other man who entrusted the character with the goods?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)