|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do police find the missing murder weapon?
2. What is the first name of the client's wife?
3. What is the rank of the officer that was traveling with the Prime Minister?
4. Where was the main suspect killed?
(d) New York.
5. How long had the apartment been rented out according to the porter?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not a cause of death for one of the characters?
2. What did the woman think she saw that caused her to be so frightened?
3. Poirot interviews the visitor and uses what kind of questioning to learn about hidden information?
4. Which character turns up missing shortly after speaking with the inspector?
5. What kind of documents were stolen?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)