|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who visits Poirot to ask for help?
2. What is the first name of the new client?
3. Where did the original spies come from to rent the really cheap flat?
(a) New York.
4. Who receives credit for solving the case of the missing jewels?
5. What type of crime was attempted against the Prime Minister at that time?
(c) A coup.
(d) Framing him for murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot interviews the visitor and uses what kind of questioning to learn about hidden information?
2. What is the first name of the client's wife?
3. What item did the maid go into her room to retrieve?
4. What did the woman think she saw that caused her to be so frightened?
5. In how many days is the dreaded thing set to arrive according to the husband and wife?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)