|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the apartment been rented out according to the porter?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
2. What did the woman think she saw that caused her to be so frightened?
3. Which member of the police is present to take the statement?
4. What company is Poirot going to be affiliated with in the story?
(a) Marsdon Manor.
(b) Northern Union Insurance Company.
(c) Hastings Company.
(d) Machester Armed Guard Services.
5. Who is the first to testify to the police regarding the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character seen out of the hotel window?
2. What kind of documents were stolen?
3. Who advised the woman to seek Poirot's help with the case?
4. When the man approached the group, what was on his face?
5. What was used as the murder weapon?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)