|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character seen out of the hotel window?
(a) Miss Marple.
(b) Miss Marvell.
(c) Miss Matheson.
(d) Miss Murphy.
2. What is the name of the murdered person?
3. What company is Poirot going to be affiliated with in the story?
(a) Machester Armed Guard Services.
(b) Northern Union Insurance Company.
(c) Marsdon Manor.
(d) Hastings Company.
4. The female character comes from which country?
(a) United States.
5. Which character turns up missing shortly after speaking with the inspector?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karma played a hand when the murderers died at the end of the story. How did they die?
2. The woman and her husband fear the arrival of which of the following?
3. Who were the previous tenants of the cheap flat?
4. What was the relationship between the murdered man and the client?
5. What is the rank and title of Poirot's friend?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)