|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank and title of Poirot's friend?
2. From whom was the Western Star purchased?
(a) Phony society organization.
(b) Boy on the street.
(c) Antique dealer.
(d) Chinese man.
3. Who advised the woman to seek Poirot's help with the case?
4. What distinguishing feature/possession did the alleged murderer have?
(a) Black beard.
(b) Dark glasses.
(c) Long trench coat.
(d) Scar on left cheek.
5. What is the name of the murdered person?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story about the rook rifle took place in which country?
2. Where did the original spies come from to rent the really cheap flat?
3. What was the name of the building in which the flat was located?
4. Who sent the person to break into the cheap flat late at night?
5. At the beginning of the story Poirot is preparing to go on a trip for which reason?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)