Quiz: The Adventure of the 'Western Star' to The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the murdered person?
2. What is the name of the town in which the Manor is located?
a) Manor Lea.
b) Marsdon Leigh.
c) Yardly Chase.
3. Who has become suspicious of the deaths and has hired Poirot to investigate the case?
a) Esmee Hardt.
b) Lydia Tosswill.
c) Baroness Harper.
d) Lady Williard.
4. What was the purpose of the break in?
a) To get drug money.
b) Kill the couple.
c) Steal back the plans.
5. Who is found sneaking into the cheap flat at midnight?
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)