1. What is the surname of Poirot's friend in "The Adventure of the Western Star?"
2. What is the rank and title of Poirot's friend?
3. Who is the character seen out of the hotel window?
(a) Miss Marvell.
(b) Miss Murphy.
(c) Miss Matheson.
(d) Miss Marple.
4. Where is the woman when she is spotted by the men in the hotel?
(a) By the pool.
(b) On the street.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. What does the woman do for a living? Why is the woman famous?
(a) The woman is a movie star.
(b) The woman is a member of Parliament.
(c) The woman is a reporter.
(d) The woman is a known spy.
6. The female character comes from which country?
(c) United States.
7. What does the woman bring with her when she visits Poirot at the hotel?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Threatening letters.
(c) Greetings from home.
(d) A baby.
This section contains 3,060 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)