The Adventure of the 'Western Star'
• Poirot and Hastings are approached by Mary Marvell.
• Marvell is afraid of her diamond being stolen.
• Marvell has received threatening letters.
• The Yardleys own the companion diamond.
• Poirot meets Lord Yardley.
• Yardley is desperate for money.
• The diamond will be sold.
• The diamond vanishes.
• Poirot deducts that Rolf stole the diamond.
Tragedy at Marsdon Manor
• Poirot gets ready for a trip to investigate a death claim.
• The insured died just after buying life insurance.
• Poirot and Hastings travel to Marsdon Manor.
• Poirot meets with the doctor.
• Mrs. Maltraverse admits to killing her husband.
• Inspector Japp was waiting outside to arrest the woman.
• Poirot explains how he solved the case.
The Adventure of the Cheap Flat
• Poirot investigates a rental property.
• Poirot finds two spies trying to hide from the mafia.
• Flat is rented out by Mr. and Mrs. Robinson.
• Mrs. Robinson worries...
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)