1. Like any art, poetry is defined by Aristotle as what?
A kind of imitation.
2. In what three ways does Aristotle differentiate various art forms from one another?
By the medium, objects, and manner of imitation.
3. Aristotle explains that the medium specific to poetry is one that uses what?
4. How does Aristotle differentiate poetry from prose?
Poetry uses rhythm in the form of meter.
5. The object poetry portrays is what, according to Aristotle?
Men in action.
This section contains 6,101 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)